Recipe!! Easy Raw Purple Potato Passion Recipe

          Easy Raw Purple Potato Passion        
*From Jan’s Raw Kitchen Kreations*


Does this recipe contain passion fruit? No, it does not, but the word expresses how I feel about raw purple potatoes and is indicative of the yumminess I experience whilst having it. Here is one really simple way to enjoy raw purple potatoes, which by the way, reminds me of cooked sweet potato as far as flavor goes.

I made a snack out of this recipe and added my favorite greens, Purslane and some of my green sweet and tart sauce. I hope you give this dish a try.




Servings
2 Persons

1 Cup Purple potatoes shredded or food processed to small pieces, peel first if desired.
2 Cups pure water,
1.5 – 3 Tsp Raw Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV). - Bragg brand.


Directions

Soak  shredded potatoes in water and ACV for 1.5 - 3 hours
Strain off the water,
Paper towel dry potato shreds ( now, lighter in color),
Top with a sweet/tart sauce of your preference, pair with greens of your choice and enjoy!


Jan P. López



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Healthy & Flavorful Vegan Meals

Veganism and Animals: Does veganism really help animals?

Healthy Snacks