Kombucha



Kombucha can be a delicious treat that can be an alternative to a lot of sugary drinks like juices and coffees, but certainly does not skimp on the outstanding taste and flavors!!! A lot of these are delicious and I would recommend it. Some of these can have a vinegar aftertaste so it may take a while to find one you like a lot. I have tried a few flavors from brand and have tried them out that do not have that taste. I do not drink this often at all, but it can be a treat for special occasions. The ones that I have tried so far have been amazing and other people who have tried them with me liked them as well. 

(photos by Danielle)

(photos by Danielle)

(photos by Danielle)

I have tried a few of the flowers from the brand GTS Synergy and they have been good if you do not find the vinegar taste. I have tried Trilogy, Guava Goddess, and Gingerberry. I liked all of them and I would want to try some of the other flavors. They are great and I would recommend trying them. Most stores I normally shop in have them on sale.


(photos by Danielle)

(photos by Danielle)

My favorite kind is from the brand Revive and it is called Free Ride hibiscus drink. It is absolutely delicious and it has a vanilla and lemon flavor to go along with the hibiscus flavor. This one does not have any sort of aftertaste and it has a nice flavor to it. I have really enjoyed drinking this and it is something I love picking up occasionally if I see it at a store that carries it. 

(photos by Danielle)

I have also tried a flavor from the brand Kevita. I have tried the pineapple peach flavor and I really liked it. This was great and refreshing to have, especially for the summer. 

(photos by Danielle)

Another type I have tried is a drink called Elixir. This is not marketed as a Kombucha but it has the probiotics that are added. The flavor by this brand that I have tried was tangerine. There was some coconut water in it and it had a nice flavor if you like things similar to that. The brand also has a ginger flavor that I have not tried yet. 


(photos by Danielle)

Let me know if you like this beverage and what your experience has been! What kinds have you tried that you have liked?

Have some healthy, delicious food and have a wonderful weekend.

Here are some other similar articles:





Happy Friday!
-Danielle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Healthy & Flavorful Vegan Meals

Veganism and Animals: Does veganism really help animals?

Healthy Snacks