Simply Earth Essential Oil Recipe Subscription Box: A Review + A Coupon



If you've been reading our blog for awhile then you may know that I absolutely LOVE essential oils! I use them in my defuser, in my homemade skin care products, in my homemade cleaning supplies, and in any way else that I can use them! So, you can imagine my excitement when I found out that Simply Earth has an essential oil subscription box!


The box includes 6 recipe cards that help you create a healthy and chemical free home for your family. In the box I received, there were recipes ranging from diffuser oil mixes to a mud mask! Most of the ingredients I needed for the recipes were included. The items that were not included were perishable items and they are clearly marked on the recipe cards.

The box cost $39 for the monthly subscription, $45 for one box every three months and $49 for a one month box and shipping is free in the US! Each box is valued at +$150! So that is a pretty great deal!




Simply Earth is on a mission to make it easy and affordable for people to have a natural home while giving 13% of their profits to help end human trafficking. Each time you make a purchase from their website you are helping end human trafficking!

I used this box for a little spa night with my sister and stepmother! Some of the essential oils in the box were ones I already had but a few were ones I did not and there was one that I had never heard of! We enjoyed making the recipes and our favorite was the mud mask. After using it our skin was soft and smooth!


All of the items that came in the box were vegan, but a few of the recipes called for ingredients that were not vegan. With a quick Google search, I was easily able to find vegan alternatives. To make sure the recipes would have the same result, my sister used the original recipes and I used the veganized ones. We both experienced the same results!

Have you ever used Simply Earth or their products? Are you considering trying out their essential oil subscription box? Let me know in the comments!




Comments

  1. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work click here

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Healthy & Flavorful Vegan Meals

Veganism and Animals: Does veganism really help animals?

Healthy Snacks