Vegan Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies Recipe



Hey guys! Today I wanted to share a super fun fall recipe I have recently discovered. Food is a major part of how my family spends time together. Every night, we eat dinner at the dining room table together. On some days it is the only time we are all together.

I am lucky to have a family that is very supportive of my diet choices, but a month ago my Step Mom was diagnosed with diabetes so meals became a bit harder. We still ate meals together but sometimes we may be eating completely different things because of our diet differences. Recipes like this are super awesome because it is not only something she can eat but I can eat it as well.


This recipe is os good that it most omnivores will love it as well! They will not even think to ask if they are vegan once they try it! My family always has a ton of potlucks and get-togethers for the holidays, this recipe will defiantly be in my rotation for things to bring!

Overall, this recipe is super easy! You can whip it up after a long day of work or if you have a quick sweet tooth.

What are your go-to Holiday recipes? Do you have anything you would like for us to try and Veganize? Let us know in the comments!




Vegan Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
Makes 9-12 cookies

Ingredients
2.5 cups of oats
1 cup of pumpkin purée
2 tablespoons of Stevia
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1 dash of cinnamon

Instructions
-Preheat oven to 350
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl until thoroughly mixed
- Scoop batter out onto a lined baking dished
- Bake for 10 minutes
- Let cool
- Enjoy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Healthy & Flavorful Vegan Meals

Veganism and Animals: Does veganism really help animals?

Healthy Snacks