Products I Love at Trader Joes (Part 2)

If anyone loves going to Trader Joes as much as I do, they know that there are so many wonderful products there that you can find so much cheaper compared to other stores. I find so many new products that I love and my family has also been a fan of when I have prepared meals for them. We love going to Trader Joes and finding new products. It is a great store to find vegan products in as well and they are also mostly all clearly labeled. 

(photos by Danielle)

One of my all time favorite products is the tomato basil hummus dip. This has so much flavor and I love putting it in wraps, on crackers, and in pasta recipes. Let me know in the comments what you guys like using your hummus for? I have been using it in my recipes and not just as a dip and it adds so much flavor. 

(photos by Danielle)

I love all of the hummus dips that I have tried from Trader Joes and because of how wonderful the prices are, I will always load up on multiple types of hummus each time I go. 

(photos by Danielle)

I also love adding turmeric and tahini to my recipes for extra flavor and health benefits. This is great over bowls and any other meals where you want extra flavor and nutrients. Tahini can be used in a lot more than just hummus! I have also seen people put it in recipes for falafel, wraps, and in sweets as well (brownies, protein balls, etc.)! There is a flavor similar to peanut butter so if anyone is looking to try this, but they are unsure what it will taste like that is a similar flavor. 

(photos by Danielle)

I am also a huge fan of spicy foods, so I picked up some mango ginger chutney. This can be great in bowls or anything you want to add a sweet, but spicy taste to. This can be added as a sauce to have with samosas or spring rolls.

(photos by Danielle)

Another one of my favorites from Trader Joes is the cocoa almond cashew milk. These are delicious and every person I know who has tried this product has loved it! This is one of my favorite ones to buy and if you heat it up, it can also be a wonderful hot cocoa.

(photos by Danielle)

Another meal I love to make with the food I get at Trader Joes are jackfruit tacos. I usually separate and drain the jackfruit and cook it with some BBQ sauce or any other sauce. Then I will add it to tacos with any other toppings and also put on some mango salsa. My favorite tortillas are the habanero lime tortillas, I have not found anything similar at any other store, so if anyone knows any other similar foods, let me know!

(photos by Danielle)

Another thing that goes well with the salsas are the quinoa and black bean tortilla chips. These are great for dipping and I also use them for hummus.

(photos by Danielle)

I have also heard people raving about how these next two products are, but it depends on what type of flavors you like. A lot of people were comparing the flavor of the Hi Protein Veggie Burger to a fish taste. Also, when I tried the vegetable masala burger, I loved it! I would buy that again on occasion because it adds great flavor to have with some veggies. 

(photos by Danielle)

If you liked this post check out some similar ones: 
Indulgent Superbowl Friendly Meals (Part 2) -this post has the full meal on the jackfruit tacos from TJ's!


Have a wonderful weekend everyone! What are some of your favorite products at Trader Joes? 
-Danielle 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Healthy & Flavorful Vegan Meals

Veganism and Animals: Does veganism really help animals?

Healthy Snacks