Pizza on A Plant Based Lifestyle


(photos by Danielle)

Pizza is not something that you have to cut out on a plant-based lifestyle! Good news! There are so many amazing alternatives out in stores that are so amazing and that I enjoy using in many of my recipes. I have found so many recipes recently and there are still so many out there that I have not yet tried. I love doing pizza, especially when friends are over. Pizza seems to be a common food at casual gatherings, however, it can create a problem for people like myself who are unable to consume dairy. If you are the type of person who gets stomach pains from dairy, are allergic, or cut it out for ethical reasons, do not worry about it! There are so many new vegan cheeses that will not complicate your health for consuming. Also, if you are trying to stay away from the more processed ingredients, there are also so many recipes that you can make it homemade. I find a lot of recipes on youtube and Pinterest that are really helpful in finding delicious vegan recipes. 

I like to buy food from Trader Joes a lot because they have some great food that can be fun to make. I like to buy the cauliflower crust because it is on the healthier side and it is still delicious. If you do not have time to make pizza from scratch, there are also some great store-bought options that I will include below. 

Trader Joes has a great vegan cheese that I put on their pizza along with any choice of sauce. Then, you can choose your favorite toppings! 

(photos by Danielle)
(photos by Danielle)
(photos by Danielle)

For the pizza, I added bell peppers, jalapeno peppers, olives, tomatoes, and onions. I would recommend trying this because it was so delicious and colorful! I also added some bbq sauce for extra flavor. 

(photos by Danielle)
(photos by Danielle)
I also tried the Amy's roasted vegetable pizza. This one has no cheese, but you could certainly add a brand of vegan cheese, like the one from Trader Joes. 
(photos by Danielle)
(photos by Danielle)
If you want one that already comes with cheese, there is the vegan Margherita pizza, which was also delicious.

(photos by Danielle)
(photos by Danielle)
I hope you try some of these out and enjoy them! Happy Friday!
-Danielle 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Healthy & Flavorful Vegan Meals

Veganism and Animals: Does veganism really help animals?

Healthy Snacks