Delicious Foods from Whole Foods (Part 1)


(photo by Danielle)


When shopping at Whole Foods, I find some delicious foods. Sometimes it can be expensive but I combat that by buying things on sale and coming prepared with coupons. However, don't forget to treat yourself when you go in!

Late July tortilla chips and salsa are one of the foods I usually pick up since it is usually a good deal. I also got some 365 chips for my family since I am not big on foods like these but I like to try them on occasion. 

I picked up some milk alternatives and a creamer. I love picking up a variety of alternatives because it switches it up. I picked up some SO Delicious Coconut milk and some vanilla cashew milk by the brand Pacific.


I also got a vegan cheese sauce/dip from the Brand Heidi Ho. I used this on some nachos and it was absolutely delicious. 

I bought some delicious store brand food like the potato and pea samosas and pearled couscous. 

I also got some chocolate and berry flavored Made Good bars and bites. These are one of my favorite brands because they have a serving of vegetables in them (that you cant even taste). Some of these taste just like rice crispies.


The next thing I got was the carrot ginger soup from the brand Pacific. 

The last item I got was the gardein barbeque wings. 

Have any of you tried these products or ones similar? Let me know what you think!

-Danielle

Comments

  1. I feel good when reading your posts. Those are what I want to know. Thank you for introducing useful information to us. I want to enjoy more and more about your writing. I wish you best things in life.
    sales pop
    sales pop master
    koi Nhật

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Healthy & Flavorful Vegan Meals

Veganism and Animals: Does veganism really help animals?

Healthy Snacks