Delicious Vegan Recipes for Winter

With the holidays coming up, the semester that recently ended, and my job being on holiday break, I have had more time to make delicious and healthy recipes. I have been enjoying such a wide range of meals and have been also discovering some new foods and meals that I love. I have really enjoyed cooking and finding new foods or recipes to prepare. These could also be good for holiday parties as well. 

The first recipe I have loved making recently is a sandwich and I usually have a side with this. I have been switching up what I have as my side. I usually have quinoa, couscous, fries, tater tots, roasted veggies, or riced veggies on the side when I eat this and I usually switch it up for variety. 

(photos by Danielle)


For this picture, I have a ciabatta roll by the brand Schar, which is gluten free. I do not personally eat a gluten free diet, but I have been seeing these in the stores and wanted to check them out. I enjoy these with Gardein chicken scallopini (which is gluten free, vegan, and of course delicious-tastes like chicken), which I put on the roll. I also have onion, pickles, and bell pepper on my sandwich along with some Just Mustard by Hampton Creek. If you want a different flavor, there are also many other dressings or sauces that could be put on as well. For my side, I have sweet potato fries which I dip in the Hampton Creek sauce. It is one of my favorite meals to make and I hope some of you make it and enjoy it as well. 

(photos by Danielle)

(photos by Danielle)


(photos by Danielle)

I have also loved making a lot of fall and winter meals. The next few images are good for holiday meals, like if you are having company over the next few weeks. I have Gardein turkey cutlet, which is vegan and comes with an amazing gravy. I was very pleased with this and loved making this recipe with some quash and grains with veggies. 

(photos by Danielle)

I have a pilaf blend that has rice, quinoa, cranberry, red bell pepper, spinach, and a red wine vinaigrette. This has been one of my favorite meals to make and it is highly nutritious and filling. 

(photos by Danielle)

I also love that this product comes with a gravy because it shows that even if you choose a vegetarian, vegan, or plant based lifestyle, you can still eat things like this and they do not taste any different. I also love that this gravy has amazing ingredients and it is a much healthier alternative. The breading is also a great touch as well! I would also recommend a dish like this for Thanksgiving as well that can be cooked with some other sides. If you need ideas for that, I have also posted some cruelty free recipes worth checking out!

(photos by Danielle)

Check out my posts about Thanksgiving for inspiration for your Christmas Dinner or any other upcoming holiday meal!

Compassionate and Delicious Thanksgiving

I hope you all have a wonderful time with your family and spend time with positive, uplifting people. 

-Danielle 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Healthy & Flavorful Vegan Meals

Veganism and Animals: Does veganism really help animals?

Healthy Snacks