Recipe!! Easy Vegan Cucumber, Avocado and Tomato Salad

Hey guys! I hope you guys are having a wonderful week. This week I have been out of town visiting family and friends. One of the things I have struggled with is making sure I have time to spend with my family and having time to prepare my vegan food. I am the only vegan here so often I am preparing my meal while everyone else's meal is being prepared. It is important that the food I make while here is easy and healthy.

This Easy Vegan Cucumber, Avocado and Tomato Salad has been a saving grace because I am able to make it ahead of time and it goes with pretty much anything else I am having.

It can be eaten on its own, on top of a bed of lettuce, as a sandwich filling or on crackers. My personal favorite is to eat it with carrots after a long hike or a day at the beach.

Happy cooking!
~Stella~





Easy Vegan Cucumber, Avocado, and Tomato Salad Recipe
Makes 3 servings

- 2 large tomatoes (if you do not have large tomatoes use 3 medium tomatoes or 4 small ones)
- 2 Avacados
- 2 Cucumbers
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill or cilantro
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 red onion, diced
- Salt and pepper to taste

1. Dice all of the tomatoes and cucumbers
2. In a bowl mix avocado, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar and fresh dill/cilantro
3. Mix tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, and avocado mixture
4. Serve


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Healthy & Flavorful Vegan Meals

Veganism and Animals: Does veganism really help animals?

Healthy Snacks