Top 10 Tips For New Vegetarians

When I first started my journey towards a plant based diet, I remember spending hours watching videos of tips, recipes and support. I thought it would awesome if I could help others with the things I have learned along the way!

In this video, I cover my top 10 tips for new vegetarians. This information could be extremely useful to anyone who is looking to transition to being a vegetarian, transition to a plant-based diet or even those of you who have been vegetarians for a long time! I have gone ahead and listed my tips for you, the video is at the bottom of this post!



  1. Remember the reason you decided to make the change to begin with
  2. Not everyone will agree with you, and that's okay
  3. Find your local farmers markets and fruit stands
  4. Eat in season
  5. Try new foods
  6. Eat the rainbow
  7. Find a support system
  8. Be proactive
  9. Take it slow
  10. Be kind to yourself



To read the Eat Seasonal post CLICK HERE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Healthy & Flavorful Vegan Meals

Veganism and Animals: Does veganism really help animals?

Healthy Snacks