My Vegan Beauty Bag: Products That Don't Test on Animals.



Hello, everyone! It has been a while since I have posted, but I assure you that I am alive and well (and yes, have only lost 20 pounds so far, I've had some off days-okay?) 

Today I am focusing on reviewing some of the vegan beauty products that I have in my little bag of wonders, and some of the things I would like to buy, and a list of makeup companies that do NOT test on animals (and some that do)

With that being said, I'd like to start with my favourite product (and what I have the most of)


Lipsticks! 

Pictured above are *some* of my MILANI lipsticks, MILANI does NOT test on animals, they are PETA approved! (http://www.peta.org/living/beauty/these-companies-dont-test-on-animals/)

Below are pictures of the names of the above lipsticks in case you wanna buy the shades yourself! ;)


I accidently left two out!!! Here they are! (pesky things were hiding at the bottom of my bag!)

Another cruelty-free brand that I absolutely LOVE is NYX 
(pictured below)


This lipstick glides on like literal (almond) butter ;) So soft and smooth! 

Moving on, I only use one mascara and It's my absolute favourite! 
(pictured below) 

Too Faced BETTER THAN SEX (it's true, it is) 

HIGHLIGHTER because I'm glitter AF


I need to get some Foundation and Matte powder that aren't tested on animals, which I plan to do as soon as I get paid! I had a bad habit of using MAC products, which DO test on animals :( 

Here is a mass list of companies that test on Animals 
(some of these may be surprising)







  • Garnier
  • Head & Shoulders
  • Calvin Klein
  • Chanel
  • Chapstick
  • John Freida
  • Clinique
  • CoverGirl
  • Suave
  • Dior
  • Dial
  • Estee Lauder
  • Flirt
  • Giorgio Armani
  • Dove
  • Aussie
  • Colgate
  • L’Oreal
  • Crest
  • MAC
  • Listerine
  • Sensodyne
  • Speed Stick
  • Teen Spirit
  • Always
  • Carefree
  • Nair 
  • Veet
  • 409
  • Shout
  • Swiffer
  • Windex
  • Tide


  • Read more at http://www.crueltyfreekitty.com/companies-that-test-on-animals/#3Abxj4H35d0pO6hb.99

    Thank you guys for supporting us! 
    ~Michele~

    Comments

    1. I never get the idea of trying products on animals. They are for human not animals. Thank you trying out products. And I am glad nothing happened to you.

      ReplyDelete

    Post a Comment

    Popular posts from this blog

    Healthy & Flavorful Vegan Meals

    Veganism and Animals: Does veganism really help animals?

    Healthy Snacks