Recipe!! Flax Seed Crackers

Hey guys! Since transitioning to Vegan I have really struggled with finding things to snack on.
Unfortunately, most of the repackaged snacks I used to buy have milk or eggs in them.

One of the ways I have gotten around this issue is by making my own. Not only am I cutting down on the amount of trash my household creates.

Flax seeds are also SUPER good for you so it is a good idea to sneak them where ever you can in your diet. The are full of fiber and a bunch of other vitamins and minerals.

This recipe is super easy and fun! These crackers can last up to five days, but they never last that long in my home.

Happy cooking!
~Stella~





Flax Seed Cracker Recipe
Makes 36 Crackers

- 1/2 cup flax seed
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 11/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 cup nut milk (I prefer almond milk)
- 4 tablespoons of melted coconut oil

1. Preheat oven to 374 degrees Fahrenheit
2. Mix all of the dry ingredients
3. In a separate bowl mix all the wet ingredients
4. Slowly add the wet to the dry while mixing by hand
5. Once all ingredients are mixed roll out on wax paper and cut into bite sized crackers
6. Bake for 10 minutes one each side
7. Let cool before eating
8. They can be stored in an airtight container for up to 5 days

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Healthy & Flavorful Vegan Meals

Veganism and Animals: Does veganism really help animals?

Healthy Snacks