Recipe!! Fried Cabbage

One of my favorite comfort foods is Fried Cabbage. Something about it just fills my belly up with all types of warm feelings and can make me feel better even on the gloomiest of days.

I was always a skeptic of cabbage, for some reason I was convinced that I did not like it. Until one day a few years ago my Step Mother made it for dinner and I decided that I did not want to be rude and I ate it anyway. Oh boy! I am glad that I decided to try it

There are many ways to enjoy cabbage, you can cut it into thick slices, grill them or roast them for cabbage steaks. You can Use the leaves as a shell for yummy fillings and make cabbage rolls. Or you can just chop it up and fry it in your favorite skillet.

For this recipe, a cast iron skillet is the best. This is the way that my Step Mother makes it and it is the best by far. If you do not own a cast iron skillet you can also use a regular skillet it will still taste wonderful!

If you have not already, check out our #loveyourself2017 page. We have lots of big plans for this coming year. Our E-book The Era of Self Love is available for pre-order right now and will be published on January 7th! We are looking forward to starting this wonderful journey with every single one of you.

~Stella~


Fried Cabbage Recipe
Makes 2 servings

- 4 cups of chopped up cabbage
- 2-3 gloves of minced garlic
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Cooking oil (I prefer olive oil for this dish)

1. Add the cooking oil to skillet and let it warm up
2. Dump all of the cabbage in the skillet. If it over flows, do not worry because it will cook down to about half of it's size.
3. Cook on medium heat
4. Put lid on top string every few minutes.
5. When cabbage if fork tender take it off of the heat
6. Let cool for 5 minutes
7. Serve!

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing this yummy recipe of fried cabbage.I am so glad to have this recipe.The writers at dissertationcapital service would be so happy too after knowing about this yummy recipe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Healthy & Flavorful Vegan Meals

Veganism and Animals: Does veganism really help animals?

Healthy Snacks