Unique, Flavorful, Vegan Snacks

(photo by Danielle)


One of my favorite tortilla chip brands is Late July and Beanitos because of all the flavors they offer like Sriracha Fresca and Jalapeno Lime. They are their very best when paired with chipotle flavored salsa from Que Pasa. Chips and salsa are one of my favorite snacks because it is quick, easy, and delicious. I have never been disappointed by either of these products!

(photo by Danielle)

Another one of the snacks that I have been loving lately is the Earth Balance Cheddar Squares. These are wonderful for people who want that cheesy flavor but are unable to have dairy as a result of medical, health, or ethical reasons. The only challenge that I have come across with these is they are a bit hard to find in stores. Luckily, they are available on Amazon Prime, you can buy them HERE!

(photos by Danielle)


(photos by Danielle)

Another food that is great for achieving a yummy cheesy flavor, without the dairy would be nutritional yeast!!! I use the brand Braggs and I swear by it! You can use it as a topping to burrito bowls, pasta or make sauce recipes with it. It can also be made into a queso when combined with other ingredients. Honestly, the options are endless!

(photo by Danielle)

Another plant based snack I also really enjoy are Kettle chips. I bought the Pepperoncini flavor and they were phenomenal! I am not a huge potato chip fan and I prefer the healthier whole foods, but these are good to have maybe a few times a year. To avoid temptation, I usually buy these on sale. They have many other amazing delicious flavors that I have tried as well like the Jalapeno variety, Barbeque, Dill Pickle, and Chili Lime varieties!!!

(photos by Danielle)


A product I want to rave about in this one pictured above, Vegan Robs. It is a healthy, delicious plant based snack. I was hooked when I first tried these and I am dying to buy more. I just recently bought 2 of their other flavors, so when they are shipped to me I will have to talk more about them. My goal is to try every single one of their products, but the ones in the picture are worth it! These have a cheesy taste and the ingredients are wonderful. I took this picture against one of the walls, but of course you can see my cat in the background coming out of the corner.

(photo by Danielle)

The last product I want to talk about today is the amazing Simply 7 brand. Most of these varieties are vegan and I have been loving the Salt and Vinegar Quinoa chips! I have also been a huge fan of the Barbeque flavor. I can’t wait to try more of these if I find them in my local stores.

I hope you have had a wonderful weekend and I hope you try some of these brands and their products.

What are your favorite vegan snacks? Let me know below!

Happy Friday and positive vibes!
-Danielle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Healthy & Flavorful Vegan Meals

Veganism and Animals: Does veganism really help animals?

Healthy Snacks