Recipe!! Vegan Seitan Ribs

Seitan Ribs has become one of my favorite Vegan Barbeque Recipes! It is a very easy recipe to make and it is very delicious. I love this recipe is my favorite because it can be grilled, baked or finished up on a griddle.

Not only are these super easy to make but they are kid and family friendly. These will not fool a meat eater, but I have shared them with my meat eating friends and family on a few different occasions and it always gets a great review.

I made these for a family BBQ and asked my Father to grill them with the veggies, to avoid cross contamination with the animal products. It is not very often that I get to sit down with my family and enjoy a meal that is similar to the one they are eating. This recipe allows me to do just that!

Happy Cooking!
~Stella~





Vegan Rib Recipe
Makes 4 servings

1 cup gluten flour
2 tablespoon smoked paprika
2 tablespoon nut butter (I used peanut butter)
2 tablespoon onion powder
1 tablespoon garlic powder
¾ cup water

2 tablespoon nut butter
1 cup Vegan BBQ Sauce

- Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl. It will get really stretchy.
- Take the mixture and spread it out on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Score the ribs. Once through the middle and 3 times from t
- Bake in a 350 degrees Fahrenheit oven for 25 minutes
- Take it out of the oven and split it up into individual pieces or sets of two.
- Use a brush to brush on BBQ sauce on both sides of the ribs
- You can either grill them, cook them on a griddle, or bake them for 20 more minutes

If you grill them:
Photo By: Mick Parsons
-Put them on a hot grill
- Flip them (you want to have nice grill marks on them)
- Add BBQ sauce as needed

If you cook them on a griddle:
- Put them on a griddle at the temperature of 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Let them cook 6-10 minutes per side
- Add BBQ sauce as needed

If you bake them:
- Put them back in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes
- Take them out and flip them after 10 minutes
- Add BBQ sauce as needed




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Healthy & Flavorful Vegan Meals

Veganism and Animals: Does veganism really help animals?

Healthy Snacks