Healthy Plant Based Breakfast Ideas

Lately, I have been loving having a lot of different things for breakfast in the morning. For breakfast this week I had some roasted potatoes topped with ranch chickpeas, red bell pepper, mushroom, and avocado. Then I usually season that with onion powder, garlic, and nutritional yeast. Then I will put some fruit on the side. Another thing I like to do is make waffles topped with cashew butter and chocolate chips.

I also like to have some yogurts on the side. I have recently started trying some plant based yogurts and I have really been liking So Delicious.



I love doing potatoes and greens topped with chickpeas and avocados in the morning. Another thing I like doing is having some good bagels with a lot of toppings on the side.



It can be fun to play around with a lot of new breakfast recipes and see what flavors can be combined. I have been doing a lot more of this lately and people always get so excited when they see my food.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Healthy & Flavorful Vegan Meals

Veganism and Animals: Does veganism really help animals?

Healthy Snacks