Recipe!! Jerusalem Salad

Hey guys! Today, I am going to share with you one of my favorite recipes. It is so light and delicious! Although this is an original recipe, I got the inspiration from my favorite middle eastern restaurant here in Louisville, Kentucky. It is called Jerlusum Kitchen.

Restaurants like this are a god send when on a plant based diet. This restaurant in particular as many wonderful vegan dishes and I always enjoy my meal there. They also have some dishes that have meat in them so it is an awesome place to take my family as well.

This can be eaten on it's own, added on top of something else. or eaten as a side. At Jerlusum Kitchen, I always order it with falafel and hummus. I love to break up the falafel and mix it with the hummus and salad.

When I make it at home, I eat it as a side with something else or on top of a bean burger. 
I hope you enjoy this recipe!

Happy cooking!
~Stella~





Jerusalem Salad
makes 2 servings

- 1 Cucumber diced
- 1 tomato diced
- 1 teaspoon tahini
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Juice from one lemon
- 1 teaspoon cilantro chopped

1. Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl
2 Serve! It can stay in the refrigerator for up to a week

Going on a camping trip? Try THIS One-Night Camping Menu from Montem!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Healthy & Flavorful Vegan Meals

Veganism and Animals: Does veganism really help animals?

Healthy Snacks